1. Know that you are still blooming, and this is okay.
2. Write handwritten love notes to the parts of yourself you hate.
3. Find the comfort in holding your own hand.
4. Remember, even clouds cry sometimes.
5. Date yourself. Get to know yourself again.
6. Learn how to be alone without feeling lonely.
7. Do something that scares you every day, no matter how small. Watch your life change.
8. Stop wishing for a vacation and make your life into something you don’t wish to escape from.
9. Recognize that the best artists color outside the lines. You have the same freedom in your life. Break conventions.
10. Go to the florist on the corner and buy yourself some flowers. Spoil yourself. You deserve it.
11. Throw out your premeditated list of qualities for your perfect mate. That special person is not a recipe or equation. Humans are more than that.
12. Share your testimony. Our story is meant to be heard. Find your voice.
13. Wish to be more like rain than snow. Snow is frigid and hardens. Rain is vulnerable and soft.
14. Look at your veins. They are roots, and your limbs are branches. Your body is a strong tree. Don’t you dare cut it down.
15. Strive to have the humility as the sun. It shines brilliantly every day without needing anyone to notice.
16. Flip through old photos and reminisce about the past, but do not live there. Nothing new happens there.
17. Dust off the fingerprints of any past lover left on your skin. You belong only to yourself.
18. Become the person you’d like to fall in love with.
19. Loving yourself again will be like putting on eyeglasses. The blur will fade and you will see yourself for what you truly are: beautiful.❞
Ear to mouth .. words you speak
flow through my mind make me weak
I’m experiencing a new energy..
a connection.. a second hand smoke to me
it kills me slowly inside, vaporizes my mind
when I’m low you get me high.. ( eye ) …
What is a real friend, and how do you understand what a real friend is?
Friend. A word you can defiantly make an over-generalization about. Everyone isn’t a friend, doesn’t make them an enemy, just not a friend. How can one differ a friend from a real friend? If they aren’t a real friend, do they deserve a title of being called a friend? An act of kindness doesn’t make a friendship, nor does a common interest. A friend is a support system. Not necessarily supporting all the decisions you make, but one who stands behind you being happy and your gateway toward happiness. A friend, is the one who knows what to say, and even when they don’t know what to say, is an open ear for one to express to. In in return a friend does the same for you. A friend is someone you can go to with a problem, and not expect a judgement. A friend understands, and gives you guidance to better yourself. A friend also comes to you in seek of guidance. Nothing is too much or ever too bad for a friend. You give them exactly how you feel and exactly what you think. It’s no need to sugar coat, or second think, not when you understand how each other work. It’s no explanations, a friend just ‘gets it’. Friends are on the same wavelength, mentally. Moments where you’re down and out and you know there’s someone; a friend. A friend, has no time period, no expiration date. True friendship doesn’t expire, they last forever. Friendship has no distance, for there are means to maintain a friendship no matter how far you are. Friendship isn’t an effort, it just happens, you don’t have to force, it’s just natural. It’s a state of mind, a connection two people create and flow off each others energies. Friends help each other, build up each other where the other lacks. You don’t question a true friendship, you shouldn’t have to. Friends don’t even call each other friends, the word is so misused, and you are closer than a friend. There is no understanding of a friend because you overstand that there is a bond that can’t be broken. That’s a ‘real friend’.
if we all talking who’s listening.. no one. One sided conversations don’t exist. Learn from someone, at the same time tell someone something new. Balance must be present to have an effective interaction. One person giving and one person receiving.. what if the giver has nothing left to give. Does the receiver than take initiative, or find someone else who can satisfy their need to receive. The giver is left with nothing. One sided, just like the world.
Earth and the sun, we all need sunlight, the Earth is in rotation, we all get a share of sunlight.. I guess the logic is in itself, there’s a place where the sun is visible for 24 hours, so I guess, those are the people who constantly need.
been checking your tumblr sporadically for about the last month and a half and finally you speak ^_^ Did you forget someone was listening!?!
Sometimes I do, because it feels like no one is.. glad you found me throughout the pictures.. I need to update more! I plan on it.. This is site is so discouraging now!
The more I want to write, the more i want to fight, broken dreams created, not to be elated, with a passion updated, from a pencil and a pad to a keyboard and my hands, am I silenced by some pictures, or expensive foolery and foul scripture.. Can I not see the art, the talent, the expression, maybe I need a lesson…
but I sure can school you… this isn’t the place to…
overlooked and underated, not to be debated.. why waste time.. in freedom to express a dope mind, non appreciated, hated, a place that created.. ME.